Project Quality, Change and Progress (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
All levels of employees or individuals who intend to write the PRINCE2: 2009 Foundation exam and those who wish to acquire the skills necessary to successfully participate in a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course introduces three of the themes of a PRINCE2: 2009-aligned project: Quality, Change and Progress. PRINCE2 is recognized as an international standard for process-based project management. It is the standard method for project management in the UK. This course is designed to assist learners in preparation for the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam objectives related to the Quality, Change and Progress themes. It covers quality management principles, quality roles and responsibilities and the quality trail. It also explorers change management principles and how to control progress in a PRINCE2 project environment.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
The Quality Theme in a PRINCE2 Project
- match the products of quality planning with their corresponding purposes
- recognize the purpose of quality control in a PRINCE2 project
- match roles related to the quality review technique with corresponding responsibilities
- identify the objectives of the quality review technique
The Change Theme in a PRINCE2 Project
- identify the purpose of the Change theme
- identify the Project Board’s responsibilities regarding change control
- match management products used for project control with corresponding definitions
- order examples of the steps in the issue and change control procedure technique
The Progress Theme in a PRINCE2 Project
- recognize the reason for breaking a project into stages
- identify the PRINCE2 principles that are supported by the Progress theme
- recognize examples of tolerance
- identify management products used to control a PRINCE2 project