Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening Exam (EX413, EX413K)
- System administrators responsible for standards-compliant security on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- System administrators responsible for security on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems or who wish to harden systems beyond default configurations
- RHCEs who wish to earn Red Hat Certified Security Specialist (RHCSS) or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to understand and apply standards-based best practices to secure Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems against unauthorized access.
An RHCE who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening is capable of:
- Configuring file systems and volumes for more restrictive security policies
- Implementing additional user account security and identity management
- Configuring enhanced, secure logging and audit capabilities
- Identifying and performing appropriate package updates in response to Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure (CVE) and Red Hat Security Advisory (RHSA) reports
Please contact us for information about the objectives of this course.