Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments
- At least two years experience as a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform administrator
- Due to the significant management and operational changes between EAP 5 and EAP 6, it is highly recommended that you attend JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) before attending this course
- JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA) Enterprise Application Platform 6 status is recommended but not required
- Ability to accomplish the tasks associated with the JBCAA EAP 6 exam (EX248)
This course prepares experienced system administrators to provision and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
You will cover clustering, performance tuning, and securing enterprise application platform instances, as well as troubleshooting and applying fixes. This course is the follow-on course for JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
Note: This course replaces Advanced JBoss Administration (JB346).
- Performing JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 (EAP 6) installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent
- Clustering components
- Application to clustered architectures
- Deploying an application in various types of production environments
- Scripting various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI)
- Tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Managing supported messaging systems
- Configuring security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces