Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225)
- Anyone with Java programming experience who wants to enter Java EE development
- Experienced Java EE developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
In this course, you will be introduced to Java EE frameworks, specifications, and application programming interfaces (APIs) for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 (EAP6). You will learn how to create, test, and maintain Java EE-compliant applications from start to finish using the Eclipse-based JBoss Developer Studio. Through hands-on labs and use cases, you will gain a better understanding of enterprise application development using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, Weld, Arquillian, JBoss Hibernate, RESTEasy, HornetQ, and other related technologies to create a fully functional enterprise Java application.
Note: JB225 replaces JB295 and is meant for mid-level Java developers.
1. Developer Administration Tasks for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Administration Interfaces
- Deployment Models
2. JBoss Developer Studio
- Tools to Control Servers and Manage Projects
3. Contexts and Dependency Injection
- Build CDI-Enabled Applications
- Test Applications Using JUnit and Arquillian
5. Session Beans
- Implement Business Logic Using EJB
- Use JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Implementations for JAX-WS Support with RESTEasy, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and Message-Driven Beans
- Support Applications with JPA and Hibernate to Persist Data
8. Web-based UI
- Create a Rich Web UI Using JSF 2 and RichFaces
- Secure Applications Using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and Application Security
10. Packaging and Deployment
- Deployment Options for Application Packages Built with JBoss Developer Studio