Reference Tools and Mail Merge in Word 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Word 2013 offers a variety of features that let you quickly add reference document elements often found in formal, published papers. This course explores endnotes, footnotes, how to build and update a table of contents, and citations, cross-references, and bibliographies. The course also delves into how to perform a mail merge manually or by following along with a step-by-step wizard.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.
Tools for Large Documents and Reports
- add a table of contents to a document in Word 2013
- add and format a table of contents to a document in Word 2013
- add endnotes and footnotes to a document in Word 2013
- create citations and a bibliography in a Word 2013 document
- add a footnote, a citation, and a bibliography to a document in Word 2013
Mail Merge in Word 2013
- perform a mail merge in Word 2013
- perform a mail merge on a letter in Word 2013