Reviewing and Protecting Content in Excel 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel 2010 provides easy to use and access tools that allow you to review, proof, and protect the workbooks you create and share. The tools for performing these tasks are grouped conveniently on the Ribbon and include the Spelling, Research, and Thesaurus tools; a Translate tool; tools to insert, edit, and review Comments in a worksheet; and tools for tracking changes and protecting workbooks. The various tasks you can perform with these features are covered in this course, along with how and when you would use these tools.
Reviewing, Proofing, and Protecting Workbooks in Excel 2010
- use Excel’s proofing tools
- use the Excel comments feature
- use track changes in Excel 2010
- select statements that describe Excel’s track changes tool
- apply worksheet and workbook protection
- check spelling in worksheet and add notes using comments
- use Excel’s track changes feature
- protect elements of a worksheet