SAP BusinessObjects: Business Intelligence
Individuals, such as managers and project team members, who are responsible for extracting and analyzing information using SAP BusinessObjects
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Businesses generate a large amount of data in the everyday operation. This data is extremely valuable and may be used by employees at every level of an organization. Before it can be utilized optimally, it must be formatted in such a way that an enterprise can capitalize on the vast amounts of data in its possession.
SAP Business Intelligence (BI) is an enterprise solution that provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of tools to collect and prepare the enterprise’s data for reporting and analysis purposes. With proper use of BI, an enterprise may become more organized electronically, spot trends in business, and generally have a competitive edge simply because of its ability to securely and accurately report on and analyze a myriad of data.
Business Intelligence Basic Concepts
- identify business challenges that can be overcome by adopting an enterprise data warehousing strategy
- match the three components of the Business Intelligence solution with corresponding descriptions
- recognize key activities within the closed-loop business analytics process
- recognize features of the Data Warehousing Workbench interface
- match components of the Data Warehousing Workbench interface with corresponding definitions
- recognize Business Intelligence key concepts
Reporting and Analytics in SAP BI
- recognize the procedure for opening a query in Business Explorer
- identify tasks you can perform using Business Explorer Analyzer
- recognize the procedure for importing data from an external database using Business Explorer Query Designer
- use SAP Business Explorer to open a query
- use SAP Business Explorer to import data from an external database