SAP BusinessObjects: Crystal Reports
Individuals, such as managers and project team members, who are responsible for extracting and analyzing information using SAP BusinessObjects
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Business data comes from a variety of sources and is stored in various formats. The volume and variety of business data presents immense potential for understanding and responding to customer requirements and business process optimization. In order to realize this potential, SAP provides the Crystal Reports reporting tool. Crystal Reports has supplanted the BusinessExplorer report designer as SAP’s standard enterprise reporting tool. Crystal Reports provides the interface to allow business users to extract and present formatted, layout-centric reports from business data. Crystal Reports provides a very user-friendly interface to various data sources, including data sources outside of the SAP realm.
This course provides an introduction to the Crystal Reports reporting tool, including an initiation to the user-friendly interface, the various formatting and layout options, as well as the various methods of data access made available to all levels of users through Crystal Reports.
Designing Crystal Reports
- distinguish between the report options in the Report Creation Wizard
- identify the features of the Crystal Reports user interface
- recognize the relationship between the information in the Explorer tools and what appears in a report
- identify the steps for hiding details in a web-based report
- determine whether to use live or saved data for a given report
- recognize the key features and concepts related to Crystal Reports
Creating Crystal Reports
- recognize the procedure for using the report creation wizard to create a report
- recognize the procedure for creating a report using the Blank Report option
- recognize the procedure for adding and formatting a report title
- recognize the procedure for using the Dependency Checker tool
- create a report using the report creation wizard
- use the Dependency Checker tool to check for errors in a report