SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Individuals who plan to use SAP’s Business Suite 7 applications to perform basic business functions within their organizations
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
The SAP CRM module provides an organization with the tools to obtain, retain, and grow profitable customer relationships. An organization can use this module to effectively plan and manage marketing, sales, and service campaigns as well as analyze related processes. SAP CRM supports the entire customer relationship cycle, beginning with customer contact, through to order fulfillment, customer service, and reporting.
This course will focus on the marketing, sales, and service modules of SAP CRM and will introduce the learner to some of the basic features of SAP CRM. It also includes demonstrations of some of the more common activities related to the customer relationship cycle.
SAP CRM Marketing
- recognize procedure for adding appointments to the Marketing Calendar
- recognize how CRM’s segmentation tool facilitates the management of marketing resources
- recognize how to create a campaign
- recognize the procedure for creating mail for a marketing campaign
- recognize the process for creating a lead
- perform marketing tasks using CRM Marketing applications
SAP CRM Sales
- recognize the process for creating an opportunity
- recognize the process for creating a quotation
- perform sales tasks using CRM Sales applications
SAP CRM Service
- recognize the process for creating a service order
- identify the components of the service cycle
- recognize the procedure for determining whether the service performed is under warranty
- perform service tasks using CRM Service applications