SAP NetWeaver Platform
Project team members involved in implementing SAP; trainee technical consultants on SAP implementation projects; and anyone requiring an overview of the SAP solution set.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
SAP NetWeaver is an integration and application platform that aligns and integrates people, information, and business processes spread across different technological platforms. This course introduces SAP NetWeaver architecture components and tools and discusses how they serve and function as an integration or application platform for SAP solutions. NetWeaver’s support of open standards to implement web services and enterprise services in SAP is also discussed.
This course focuses on the use of SAP R/3, and offers additional information about the upgrades and enhancements available in SAP ERP 6.0.
SAP NetWeaver Platform Overview
- recognize which SAP NetWeaver capabilities will meet specified business challenges
- match SAP NetWeaver tools and components to their functions
- recognize how NetWeaver components enable NetWeaver to serve as an integration platform
- determine the minimum SAP WebAS configuration required in a given scenario
- identify which Java and ABAP programming models provide particular functions
- specify the SAP NetWeaver components, subcomponents, and platform configuration that will fulfill business needs in a given scenario
SAP NetWeaver Support for Interoperability
- recognize the advantage provided by web services in a given situation
- identify the advantages of enterprise services
- recognize how web services framework components use open standards
- use web and enterprise services with open standards to realize business benefits