SAP Project Planning and Implementation
Project team members involved in implementing SAP; trainee technical consultants on SAP implementation projects; and anyone requiring an overview of the SAP solution set.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
SAP provides tools to help businesses quickly and efficiently implement SAP through the Accelerated SAP (ASAP) Roadmap, and to configure SAP to fit the requirements of your business. This course surveys the key activities and tasks that make up the five phases of SAP implementation using ASAP methodology: Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, and Go Live & Support. It also shows you how to use SAP’s Implementation Guide (IMG) to customize business process activities to fit the needs of your business.
This course focuses on the use of SAP R/3, and offers additional information about the upgrades and enhancements available in SAP ERP 6.0.
Implementing SAP Projects Using ASAP
- identify the activities that must be performed to complete the project preparation phase
- recognize the nature and structure of information documented during the project preparation phase
- recognize the activities involved in the business blueprint phase of SAP project implementation
- recognize the sequence of steps involved in the realization phase of SAP project implementation
- recognize key steps carried out in the realization phase
- recognize the activities performed in the final preparation phase
- recognize which tasks are performed in go live phase of an SAP project
- recognize what is required to complete all major phases of an SAP project implementation
Configuring SAP Using IMG
- recognize how to customize a business process activity using IMG in a given scenario
- recognize how to perform and document a customizing activity
- customize a business process activity in a given scenario