SAP Supplier Relationship Management
Individuals who plan to use SAP’s Business Suite 7 applications to perform basic business functions within their organizations
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Supplier relationship management (SRM) involves collaboration with suppliers that are crucial to the success of an enterprise. The goal of SRM is to maximize the value of the collaborative relationships with suppliers. SAP SRM represents a strategic approach to procurement and supply that is tightly integrated with other components of the SAP Business Suite.
This course provides an overview of the concept of SRM and leads into detailed content concerning SAP’s approach to SRM. The course introduces the two main components of SRM: Procurement and Sourcing. Some of the more common concepts such as requisitions, order management and receipt, as well as supplier sourcing are described in some detail.
- recognize the steps in the SRM procurement process
- recognize the benefits of using SRM
- recognize the procedure for displaying a shopping cart in SRM
- select suppliers who would benefit from using Supplier Self-service to process orders
- recognize the procedure for confirming receipt of goods in SRM
- perform procurement transactions using SRM applications
- recognize how SRM is used during supplier identification
- recognize procedures for managing vendor groups in SRM
- distinguish between supplier negotiation applications
- recognize the procedure for evaluating a vendor
- determine the preferred bidder given a scenario
- perform sourcing transactions using SRM applications