SAP Supply Chain Management
Individuals who plan to use SAP’s Business Suite 7 applications to perform basic business functions within their organizations
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) is comprised of a collection of applications under the SAP system that enable advanced planning. Tightly integrated with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), the SAP SCM system is used to streamline and optimize the supply chain by enabling automated decision making and providing improved analytical components.
This course provides an introduction to the SAP SCM system. Since planning is a major component of the SCM process, key applications in the Advanced Planning and Optimization module are discussed, as well as two execution applications: Event Management and Transportation Management.
SCM Planning Tools
- identify components of the Demand Planning process flow diagram
- determine the appropriate supply network planning approach to use based on company characteristics
- recognize the procedure for opening a planning book in the SNP module
- match SNP options with their corresponding purposes
- identify features of Production Planning
- recognize the procedure for running a production plan
- use SCM planning applications
- recognize the procedure for displaying Event Management rule sets
- match Event Management terms with their corresponding definitions
- order the steps in the Transportation Management process
- recognize the procedure for scheduling with dynamic route determination
- schedule the delivery of goods and report an event