Search Engine Marketing: Getting Discovered by the Customer
Anyone who wants to participate in planning digital marketing initiatives for organizations of any size
Search engine marketing (SEM) is the most powerful promotional tool available today, eclipsing many traditional forms of advertising and promotion. Consumers have needs, and an online search for products, services, and information is a first step to fulfilling those needs. Make sure these potential customers find you! This course will explore a variety of paid and organic search engine marketing tactics that can help bump your web site to the top of user search results, capturing the attention and clicks of customers searching for offerings like yours.
- recognize the urgency and relevance of search marketing for your business
- analyze elements of a web page for their impact on search engine optimization
- recognize offsite SEO methods that enhance your SEO ranking
- recognize how to capitalize on search engine advertising strategies
- apply strategies and techniques for SEO