Service Fundamentals and Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) Certification
- Technicians employed by an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Self Servicing Account (SSA)
- Anyone motivated to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills
- For persons not employed by an AASP or SSA, attaining ACiT certification verifies skills and knowledge that may be sought by a prospective employer, such as an Apple Reseller or a self-servicing entity like a school system
Please contact us for more details.
This course gives you the skills needed for handling face-to-face customer interactions involving all Apple devices. Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises guide you through the best way to manage customer interactions, the required safety precautions, and basic troubleshooting skills. Your knowledge and skills are tested and reinforced by working through real-world scenarios and role-playing.
Part two of the course, Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) 2016, enables you to become certified to troubleshoot and repair iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV at an Apple Authorized service facility. Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises guide students through the setup, navigation, features, and associated services of iOS devices. You will also learn how to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair iOS devices. Your knowledge and skills are tested and reinforced by working through real-world scenarios and hands-on labs. Training for Apple Service Fundamentals and ACiT 2016 is available to technicians who work at or wish to work at Apple-authorized service facilities.
- Customer Experience Skills and Managing Customer Expectations
- Determining Service Levels
- Documenting Customer Interactions
- ESD Precautions
- Recognizing Safety Issues
- Embedded Battery Safety
- Basic Troubleshooting
- iOS Services
- iOS Devices
- iOS Features
- iOS Care
- iOS Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Visual Mechanical Inspection Guides
- Servicing iPhone