SharePoint 2010 Features and Solutions
Developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants tasked with providing consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. They should have proficient knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/2010.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into WCF Data Services, REST, SharePoint Features, and Solutions. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-573 (Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development certification.
WCF Data Services
- query SharePoint with WCF Data Services
- talk to SharePoint using Data Services
- customize WCF services in SharePoint 2010
- recognize the interface specifications of REST in SharePoint
- query SharePoint lists with REST
- work with Data Services in SharePoint 2010
- work with REST in SharePoint
Developing SharePoint 2010 Solutions
- recognize the elements and properties of a SharePoint project in Visual Studio 2010
- build and debug SharePoint solutions in Visual Studio
- recognize how to package and deploy SharePoint solutions
- match the different methods to store settings in SharePoint with their correct descriptions
- customize administration using the object model
- recognize the SPPersistedObject class
- recognize the feature upgrade object model in Microsoft SharePoint
- Activate a feature that has feature dependencies using custom upgrade code
- Add a resource file and create a localized feature using Visual Studio 2010.
- Add feature event receivers
- manage a SharePoint solution in Visual Studio 2010
- configure SharePoint data
- manage a feature using Visual Studio 2010