SharePoint 2010 Site Branding
The audience for this path includes developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants providing consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into Branding, Mater Pages, Themes, and CSS. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-573 (Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development certification.
SharePoint 2010 Branding
- sequence the steps to find and modify summary link styles
- identify the branding tasks that can be completed in the tool pane
- recognize how to scope master pages at all site levels
- identify the features of dynamic tokens
- implement a branding scheme on SharePoint master pages for a given scenario
SharePoint 2010 CSS Customizations
- identify the three key properties of the SPWeb class
- apply external style sheets to a SharePoint site page
- theme a master page in SharePoint
- utilize style sheets on a SharePoint site for a given scenario