SharePoint 2010 SP1: Authentication and Web Application Security Configuration
The audience profile for SkillSoft’s SharePoint 2010 SP1: Configuring training will be Windows Server administrators tasked with installing, configuring, and managing SharePoint Server 2010 SP1, SharePoint Online, and all supporting Servers and Services (such as Windows Server, SQL Server etc).
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides information on how to configure claims based authentication and advanced web application security for SharePoint 2010. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-667 (TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification.
- identify the considerations involved in choosing a SharePoint authentication method
- recognize how Claims Based Authentication addresses privacy and integration concerns in SharePoint 2010
- sequence the steps describing how Claims Based Identity Authentication works in SharePoint 2010
- configure Claims Based Authentication with Windows Authentication
- identify the high level tasks involved in setting up Forms-Based Authentication for SharePoint 2010
- sequence the order of the processes involved in implementing SAML token-based authentication with SharePoint 2010 Products
- specify why Claims Based Authentication should be used in a given scenario
- recognize how to implement Claims Based Authentication in SharePoint 2010