Sharepoint 2010 SP1: Backing Up, Restoring, and Monitoring
Senior server administrators and technical leads tasked with planning and deployment of SharePoint 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Online. They should have a minimum of two years’ experience in planning, deploying, and administering SharePoint 2010 environments and have taken and passed exam 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Online are business collaboration platforms where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight to planning for SharePoint backup, recovery, and performance monitoring. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-668 (PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administration). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
Backing up and Restoring SharePoint 2010
- identify the key considerations involved in planning a backup and recovery strategy
- recognize how to determine the best strategy for backup and recovery
- specify how to prepare for SharePoint backup and recovery
- group backup and recovery best practices as either procedural or quality assurance related
- determine the most appropriate backup and recovery strategy for a given scenario
- use best practices to prepare for SharePoint backup and recovery for a given scenario
SharePoint Performance Monitoring and Analysis
- match the SharePoint 2010 monitoring tasks to their descriptions
- view SharePoint Health Analyzer alerts using Central Administration
- recognize how to deal with Health Analyzer alerts
- determine how to monitor and analyze performance data for a given scenario