Sharepoint 2010 SP1: Configuring Web Applications
The audience profile for SkillSoft’s SharePoint 2010 SP1: Configuring training will be Windows Server administrators tasked with installing, configuring, and managing SharePoint Server 2010 SP1, SharePoint Online, and all supporting Servers and Services (such as Windows Server, SQL Server etc).
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides the essentials to configure and manage web applications for SharePoint 2010. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-667 (TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification.
Web Applications Configuration in SharePoint 2010
- match the properties to manage content databases to their descriptions
- distinguish between the method to create and the method to extend a web application
- recognize the features of web application architecture in SharePoint 2010
- define the methods to create and extend a web application
Web Applications Management in SharePoint 2010
- recognize the configuration settings for a web application
- configure alternate access mapping
- specify the configure settings for a web application
- recognize the steps to configure alternate access mapping (AAM)