SharePoint 2010 SP1: Content Management, Social Computing, and Collaboration
Senior server administrators and technical leads tasked with planning and deployment of SharePoint 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Online. They should have a minimum of two years’ experience in planning, deploying, and administering SharePoint 2010 environments and have taken and passed exam 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight to planning for enterprise content management for SharePoint 2010. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-668 (PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administration). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- identify the key features of the document planning process
- recognize the features of metadata-based routing and storage
- recognize the planning steps required to implement records management
- identify how to plan for in-place archives
- classify the SharePoint’s publishing features subsets as either site or site collection level
- identify content deployment planning considerations
- initiate a document planning process for a given scenario
- plan for records management
- identify content deployment solutions for given scenarios
Planning Social Computing
- recognize the key features of user profile planning
- identify the key steps in the planning of My Sites
- propose a collaboration solution for a given scenario