Sharepoint 2010 SP1: Core Configuration
The audience profile for SkillSoft’s SharePoint 2010 SP1: Configuring training will be Windows Server administrators tasked with installing, configuring, and managing SharePoint Server 2010 SP1, SharePoint Online, and all supporting Servers and Services (such as Windows Server, SQL Server etc).
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides an introduction to Service Application for SharePoint 2010 and how to configure the service application and manage them as a SharePoint 2010 administrator. In addition, the course provides a walk through of SharePoint 2010 Central Administration site and the key configuration settings. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-667 (TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification.
SharePoint 2010 Service Application Architecture
- identify how service applications connect together
- create and manage a new instance of Service Application
- identify the concepts behind multi tenant hosting
- recognize the features of Office Services in SharePoint 2010
- manage SharePoint 2010’s Service Application Architecture
- propose the Office Services solution for a given scenario
SharePoint 2010 Central Administration
- recognize the new features of the SharePoint 2010 Central Administration interface
- identify the management feature of SharePoint 2010 Central Administration to employ for a given scenario
- match the maintenance features of SharePoint 2010 Central Administration with their descriptions
- determine which Central Administration category to utilize for a given scenario