Sharepoint 2010 SP1: Designing Security
Senior server administrators and technical leads tasked with planning and deployment of SharePoint 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Online. They should have a minimum of two years’ experience in planning, deploying, and administering SharePoint 2010 environments and have taken and passed exam 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight to designing security, architecture, and planning and deploying authentication methods. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-668 (PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administration). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
Security Architecture in SharePoint 2010
- recognize considerations for planning site permissions in Sharepoint 2010
- handle permission levels and groups in SharePoint 2010
- specify security groups in SharePoint 2010
- match the administrators to the type of control they have at the different levels of the administration hierarchy
- recognize considerations for planning sites and content in SharePoint 2010
- define security groups and administration hierarchy in SharePoint 2010
- compare classic and claims-based authentication in SharePoint 2010
- implement windows authentication in SharePoint 2010
- match the authentication methods with their correct descriptions
- recognize planning considerations for implementing web zones in SharePoint 2010
- define authentication methods in SharePoint 2010
- define other authentication methods in SharePoint 2010