Sharepoint 2010 SP1: Designing the Physical Architecture
Senior server administrators and technical leads tasked with planning and deployment of SharePoint 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Online. They should have a minimum of two years’ experience in planning, deploying, and administering SharePoint 2010 environments and have taken and passed exam 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides an overview to planning SharePoint deployment, both logical and physical. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-668 (PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administration). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
- match types of logical architectures in SharePoint 2010 with corresponding examples
- recognize examples of web applications and site collections for hosting multiple tenants of SharePoint 2010
- define workload in SharePoint 2010
- define dataset in SharePoint 2010
- recognize example models for logical architecture
- recognize the concepts behind capacity planning and define the capacity targets for the designed environment
- match the possible access scenarios for SharePoint 2010 to their descriptions
- recognize the features of network topologies for SharePoint 2010
- recognize the features that will inform your choice of the SQL version to host the sharepoint databases
- identify SQL server storage and I/O requirements
- recognize the access scenarios and network topologies for SharePoint 2010
- specify the SQL version to use based on SQL server storage and I/O requirements