SharePoint 2010 SP1: Logical Design and Sandbox Solutions
Senior server administrators and technical leads tasked with planning and deployment of SharePoint 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Online. They should have a minimum of two years’ experience in planning, deploying, and administering SharePoint 2010 environments and have taken and passed exam 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate via defined workflows, set up web sites, manage documents, and access intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into planning a SharePoint taxonomy, and planning for sandboxed solutions. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-668 (PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administration). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
SharePoint 2010 Taxonomy
- match the key concepts in the SharePoint 2010 Taxonomy with their definitions
- identify the steps required to plan managed metadata
- classify the steps in the content deployment planning process
- plan managed metadata for a given scenario
- recognize how to prepare for content deployment
Administering Sandbox Solutions
- determine when to use sandboxed solutions
- recognize the steps to plan a sandboxed solution deployment
- propose sandboxed solutions for given scenarios
- plan a sandbox solution deployment