SharePoint 2010 SP1: Maintenance and Provisioning
Senior server administrators and technical leads tasked with planning and deployment of SharePoint 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Online. They should have a minimum of two years’ experience in planning, deploying, and administering SharePoint 2010 environments and have taken and passed exam 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight to planning for SharePoint maintenance and provisioning SharePoint components. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-668 (PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administration). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
- recognize the process for maintaining software and updates in SharePoint 2010
- match the component of the maintenance plan with the SharePoint environment it’s used in
- describe the items that should be included as part of a SQL server maintenance plan
- recognize the tools that can help with SharePoint search maintenance
- recognize how to manage SharePoint 2010 updates and upgrades
- recognize how to maintain SharePoint 2010
SharePoint Delegation and Provisioning
- identify the features of My Sites
- recognize the considerations involved in My Site planning
- identify the considerations involved in planning quota management in SharePoint 2010
- plan for My Site deployment in SharePoint 2010 for a given scenario
- plan quota management in SharePoint 2010 for a given scenario