Sharepoint 2010 SP1: Managing Features and Solutions
The audience profile for SkillSoft’s SharePoint 2010 SP1: Configuring training will be Windows Server administrators tasked with installing, configuring, and managing SharePoint Server 2010 SP1, SharePoint Online, and all supporting Servers and Services (such as Windows Server, SQL Server etc).
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course covers deploying and managing SharePoint solutions and features, managing sandbox solutions, and managing user solutions. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-667 (TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification.
SharePoint 2010 Features and Solutions
- identify the characteristics of SharePoint Features
- recognize how SharePoint Features are installed
- determine approaches to managing SharePoint Features for given scenarios
- identify when to use Solution packages
- use the user interface and command line to manage SharePoint Solutions
- administer SharePoint features
- deploy and manage SharePoint solutions
Managing Farm SharePoint 2010 Sandbox Solutions
- recognize the main benefits of Sandbox solutions
- deploy a Sandboxed solution
- identify key values that are tracked when monitoring Sandbox solutions
- implement Sandbox solutions for a given scenario