SharePoint 2010 SP1: Operational Health
The audience profile for SkillSoft’s SharePoint 2010 SP1: Configuring training will be Windows Server administrators tasked with installing, configuring, and managing SharePoint Server 2010 SP1, SharePoint Online, and all supporting Servers and Services (such as Windows Server, SQL Server etc).
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course covers managing SharePoint Server’s operational health, including backup and restore methods, monitoring logs, and analyzing the health of the SharePoint farm. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-667 (TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification.
Configuring SharePoint 2010 Backup and Restore
- recognize how to perform backup and recovery using the new features of SharePoint 2010
- restore content using unattached content database data recovery
- identify the tools and techniques required to recover a SharePoint 2010 environment from a disaster
- complete a full farm backup and restore
- perform data backup, recovery, and restoration in SharePoint 2010 for a given scenarios
- complete a full farm backup restore for a given scenario
- specify the appropriate approach for recovering a SharePoint 2010 environment from a disaster for a given scenario
- match the Unified Logging Service components to their functions
- recognize how to use Unified Logging Service components to monitor SharePoint 2010
- identify the features of Health Analyzer
- review problems using Health Analyzer
- monitor SharePoint 2010 using the Unified Logging Service for a given scenario
- access problem information using Health Analyzer