SharePoint 2010 SP1: Performance
The audience profile for SkillSoft’s SharePoint 2010 SP1: Configuring training will be Windows Server administrators tasked with installing, configuring, and managing SharePoint Server 2010 SP1, SharePoint Online, and all supporting Servers and Services (such as Windows Server, SQL Server etc).
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course covers the setup of SSRS, and performance configuration and monitoring. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-667 (TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification.
SharePoint 2010 and SSRS
- identify the features of the Server Integration Architecture
- sequence the steps to configure SSRS on SharePoint and report servers
- match the deployment type with the service account recommendations
- recognize how to install and configure SSRS for SharePoint 2010
- implement SSRS on a Server
- install SSRS for SharePoint 2010
SharePoint 2010 Performance Configuration
- configure resource throttling properties
- identify how to configure and monitor HTTP Request Throttling using PowerShell
- administer performance throttling using PowerShell
- set resource throttling properties using Central Administration