SharePoint 2010 SP1: Planning Service Applications and Component Strategy
Senior server administrators and technical leads tasked with planning and deployment of SharePoint 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Online. They should have a minimum of two years’ experience in planning, deploying, and administering SharePoint 2010 environments and have taken and passed exam 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SP1 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight to planning Service Applications, and a component strategy. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-668 (PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administration). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
- match the components of Business Connectivity Services architecture to their function
- recognize the security considerations when implementing BCS
- specify how to manage aspects of solutions that are upgraded to run in SharePoint Server 2010
- identify the architectural features of business intelligence in SharePoint Server 2010
- match the SharePoint business Intelligence tool with the appropriate scenario
- propose a Business Connectivity Services implementation solution for a given scenario
- identify the appropriate SharePoint business intelligence tools to employ for given scenarios
Planning a Component Strategy
- match the InfoPath form deployment option to its description
- identify how workflow can be used to benefit business
- match the predefined workflow to their functions
- match the roles administrators and developers to the workflow actions they are responsible for
- specify the best method of deploying InfoPath forms for a given scenario
- propose a workflow solution for a given scenario