Sharing and Collaboration in Word 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Word 2013 enables you to share and collaborate on documents in a variety of ways. To protect a document you can mark it as final, making it read only, you can add a password to the document, and you can edit who changes the document, and what changes they can make. This course explores these concepts along with restoring draft versions of documents and sharing documents via e-mail or SkyDrive. It also examines working with PDF documents in Word and working with blogs.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.
Document Protection in Word 2013
- protect a document in Word 2013
- configure document protection in Word 2013
Draft Versions in Word 2013
- work with draft versions in Word 2013
- manage draft versions in Word 2013
Document Sharing in Word 2013
- share a document in Word 2013
- share a document using e-mail and SkyDrive
PDFs in Word 2013
- create a PDF document in Word 2013
- export a Word document as a PDF
Blogs in Word 2013
- work with blogs in Word 2013
- post a Word 2013 document to a blog