Sharing and Linking Data, and Adding Office Apps to Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Expert level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel 2013 provides tools to allow you to share workbooks, connect to external data, and add Office Apps. You can log into Office using an Office 365 Organizational ID or Microsoft account, allowing you to carry your personalized Office settings with you. You can add online services including SkyDrive and SharePoint storage, as well as Microsoft accounts to access and share your images and videos with social media sites. This course will show you how to link to external data including Access databases and other Excel workbooks. Finally, it will show you how to add Office Apps from the Office Store to extend the functionality of Excel, on demand.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427: Excel 2013 Expert Part One, and Exam 77-428: Excel 2013 Expert Part Two, which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel Expert 2013.
Workbook Services and Sharing
- add a service to Excel 2013 so you can save workbooks online
- save a workbook online with Excel 2013
- decide how to share content with Excel 2013
Linking to External Data
- connect a workbook to external data in Excel 2013
- choose how to add an external data connection in Excel 2013.
- add an Office app to Excel 2013
- decide how to add an Office app in Excel 2013