Sharing Content and Browsing the Web Privately and Securely using Safari
The audience for this path includes end users either new to Safari or needing to brush up on their basic Macintosh web browsing skills.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Using Safari’s advanced privacy and security preferences, you can ensure that your personal information is safe from prying eyes and that your browsing experience is safe and private. This course explains such topics as private browsing, resetting Safari, disabling pop-ups, along with more basic Safari usage such as printing, sharing, and saving web pages.
Security and Content Sharing in Safari 5.1
- modify the privacy settings within Safari
- modify Safari’s security settings
- save, print and share web content using Safari
- search Safari’s history for a previously viewed web page
- browse the web privately and securely using Safari
- output content from Safari
- use Safari’s history to find a previously viewed web page