Sharing, Printing, Protecting and Delivery Presentations In PowerPoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Today people can share and send the development of PowerPoint presentations in new and exciting ways. With the proper technological infrastructure in place, Microsoft PowerPoint Web App extends your Microsoft PowerPoint experience of the Web, where you can work with presentations directly on the web site where the presentation is stored. An alternative to sharing a presentation with other team members is to share or send the presentation as an e-mail attachment, send it by instant message, or save it to your SkyDrive Account or to Office 365 SharePoint . You can also export your presentation by creating a video, creating handouts, or packaging the presentation on a CD. This course explores the different methods of printing, protecting, and delivering presentations including how to use PowerPoint 2013 Presenter View, which includes tools such as highlighters and laser pointers, and how to present online using Microsoft Lync and Office Presentation Service.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422: PowerPoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): PowerPoint 2013.
- choose the best way to share a presentation
- use the PowerPoint Web App to work on presentations online
- save, share and collaborate on PowerPoint 2013 presentations
Printing and Protecting Presentations
- create appropriate PowerPoint 2013 printouts in a given scenario
- finalize and protect a PowerPoint 2013 presentation
- protect and print your PowerPoint 2013 presentations
Configuring and Delivering PowerPoint Presentations
- create presentations from Word outlines and create custom slide shows
- use presenter tools in PowerPoint 2013
- present a PowerPoint 2013 presentation online
- deliver an online PowerPoint 2013 presentation using Presenter View