Stabilizing and Deploying SharePoint 2010 Components
Developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants tasked with providing consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. They should have proficient knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/2010.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into SharePoint configuration settings, custom site definitions and sandbox solutions. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-573 (Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development certification.
Configuring and Customizing SharePoint Solutions
- recognize the common ways to store/retrieve configuration settings in SharePoint
- customize administration using the object model
- define the SPPersistedObject class
- create a custom site definition manually
- create a custom site definition using Visual Studio 2010
- store and retrieve configuration data
- create a custom site definition
SharePoint Sandbox Environment
- recognize sandboxed solutions architecture in SharePoint 2010
- specify sandboxed solution methodology
- recognize full trust proxies as an example of sandboxed solutions
- deploy a sandboxed solution
- build a sandboxed Web Part
- recognize the key concepts of sandboxed solutions
- develop and deploy a sandboxed solution