Structuring a Document in Word 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Within Word 2013, there are numerous options that allow you to customize how the contents of your documents appear. Items like page margins, paper sizes, and spacing are fully customizable. You can also add headers and footers to easily include important information on some or all of the pages in your document and add page numbers to make it easier to navigate longer documents This course demonstrates how to adjust page margins and paper size, as well as how to add, edit, and remove headers and footers. Adding page numbers, configuring indentation, and adjusting paragraph spacing are also covered.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013
Configuring Margins and Paper Sizes in Word 2013
- adjust the paper size and margins in a Word 2013 document
- select appropriate document margins and paper sizes in Word 2013
Setting Up Headers and Footers in Word 2013
- add headers and footers to a document in Word 2013
- add page numbers to a document in Word 2013
- choose the best way to add footers and headers to documents
Modifying Spacing in Word 2013
- adjust the spacing in a Word 2013 document
- determine paragraph spacing in Word 2013 documents