Structuring Word 2010 Documents
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Word 2010 provides many options for structuring your documents quickly and easily. This course demonstrates how to use headings to restructure the outline of a document using the Navigation Pane. If you’re creating large documents with many pages, you might want to add page numbers to make your information easy to locate. The course explores how to add page numbers along with other structural components, such as page and sections breaks, headers, and footers.
Structuring a Word 2010 Document
- use the Navigation Pane to restructure headings and content in Word 2010
- change how Word inserts automatic page breaks
- use section breaks in Word 2010
- add headers and footers to documents in Word 2010
- add custom page numbers to documents in Word 2010
- add page numbers to documents in Word 2010
- use headings, breaks, and page numbers to structure a document in Word 2010