Team and Customer Relationships
Individuals who want to develop or refresh their customer service skills
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course will familiarize the learner with the underlying benefits and skills needed to establish team and customer relationships. Teamwork is a critical component of a support center. This course looks at the individual responsibilities of each team member, as well as the team as a whole. It also addresses the role of strong leadership in building and maintaining successful teams. In a support center, customer relationships are everything and communication is king! Many customer problems are caused by communication breakdowns.
This course explores how to avoid communication breakdowns by involving customers in problem solving, and being able to communicate effectively in the global community, where cross-cultural issues abound.
This course helps to prepare learners to work in a customer support center or help desk environment.
- recognize the benefits of teamwork in a support center
- match actions that will promote teamwork in a Customer Support Center to examples of each
- recognize the objectives of teamwork
- recognize the characteristics of an effective leader
- recognize the characteristics of a supportive workplace
- determine the obstacles to a team’s success in a given scenario and recommend actions for improvement
- recognize examples of the strategies a strong team leader can use to develop an effective team
- recognize examples of techniques for establishing relationships with other departments
Building Customer Relationships
- recognize the benefits of being able to relate to customers
- recognize examples of techniques for establishing effective customer relationships
- in a given scenario, encourage customer involvement in problem solving
- identify the techniques used to involve customers in solving problems
- match the methods used for effective cross-cultural communication to examples
- recognize how language barriers can impact your communications with customers