Corporate directors of quality, quality managers and executives involved with quality at the organizational or departmental level within an organization.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Effective development of teams improves the organization’s quality and productivity. Team development encompasses team establishment, assignment of roles and responsibilities, and performance evaluation. Dynamic team goals and objectives must align with the organization’s vision and mission.
This course explores team building and team dynamics.
Teams and Team Development
- recognize when to use different types of teams
- identify descriptions of the classic phases of team development
- recognize basic team-building activities
Team Roles, Responsibilities, and Performance
- distinguish among typical team roles in a scenario
- recognize techniques for handling group dynamics
- recognize methods used to evaluate teams
- distinguish between intrinsic and extrinsic rewards