UCSID-BC – UCS Implementation and Design Boot Camp v5.0
- System engineers, administrators, and technicians who implement Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Servers
- Individuals interested in dedicating their time to preparing for the Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist exam
- CCNA DC equivalent knowledge and experience
- Server operating systems, hypervisor and virtualization familiarity
- Implementing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions (ICSNS)
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking, SANs, Fibre Channel Protocol (FCP), and hypervisor technologies (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen)
To prepare you for certification, we will review the core material from the DCUCD and DCUCI courses as well as over 17 labs. The lab environment includes a Nexus 5k Core, a pair of Fabric Interconnects, both B-Series and C-Series Servers, Microsoft Hyper-V (2008 or 2012), VMware vSphere (v4.x or 5.x), the Cisco Nexus 1000v and Cisco UCS Manager VM-FEX.
The course hours are 8:00am – 6:00pm each day, so you can receive the most complete training experience possible and ensure you have time to fully grasp the in-depth content covered.