Using and Configuring Search in SharePoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Having the ability to execute an effective online search has become an essential professional skill. SharePoint 2013 offers search capabilities that let you refine a search, use operators in your search to pinpoint exactly what you’re looking for, and configure search settings. This course explores the search tools available in SharePoint 2013, including configuring search options, creating query rules and using promoted results, using the Refinement panel, running property and phonetic searches, and using wildcards and operators in search phrases.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-419: SharePoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): SharePoint 2013.
Configuring Search Options in SharePoint 2013
- configure search options in SharePoint 2013
- configure site search visibility in SharePoint 2013
- configure search settings in SharePoint 2013
- configure query rules in SharePoint 2013
- create a query rule in SharePoint 2013
Searching and Viewing Results in SharePoint 2013
- work with the Refinement panel in SharePoint 2013
- refine a search in Sharepoint 2013
- search using Boolean operators and wildcards in Sharepoint 2013
- run phonetic and advanced searches in SharePoint 2013
- use operators and run a phonetic search in SharePoint 2013