Using Basic Formulas in Excel 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel 2010 provides you with the tools that allow you to perform calculations on your workbook data. Being able to use formulas to do complicated calculations not only simplifies your work but also helps to reduce the number of errors that can arise in such complex tasks. This course introduces the concepts and terminology associated with formulas, and demonstrates how to create and edit them, copy and paste them, and how to check for errors that can arise.
Working with Formulas in Excel 2010
- identify elements of a formula
- recognize how Excel calculates precedence in a formula
- recognize examples of reference types used in Excel formulas
- create and insert formulas
- use names in formulas
- correct common error values
- edit formulas
- create a formula
- define a name reference and use it in a formula
- copy and paste a formula between cells