Using Financial Functions and What-If Analysis in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Expert level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel 2013 provides powerful financial functions and data-analysis tools that enable you to explore data and to make educated business decisions based on that data. Using financial functions, iterative calculations, and the Watch Window can help you make the make better financial decisions and ensure the calculations are accurate. This course will cover What-if Analysis which enables you to retrieve required results from formulas by determining the data the formula requires, forecast worksheet outcome models, and to see how changing values in formulas affect the formula results. These tools include Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, and Data Tables.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427: Excel 2013 Expert Part One, and Exam 77-428: Excel 2013 Expert Part Two, which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel Expert 2013.
Financial Functions and Circular References
- use financial functions in Excel 2013
- enable iterative calculations in Excel 2013
- decide how to use financial functions in Excel 2013
- decide how to allow circular references in Excel 2013
- add a watch to a cell in Excel 2013
- decide how to watch cells in Excel 2013
- use Goal Seek to find the input for a result in Excel 2013
- compare scenarios with Scenario Manager in Excel 2013
- create a data table in Excel 2013
- decide how to use what-if analysis in Excel 2013