Using Lookup, Reference, Math, and Text Functions in Excel 2010
End users seeking proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel 2010 at a power user level, who are familiar with spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, and online work environments
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
The Excel 2010 function library includes a number of functions in Lookup & Reference, Math & Trig, and Text categories that enable you to quickly complete tasks and analyze data. Lookup and reference functions allow you to perform table lookups to return required information about specific worksheet cells. This course covers lookup and reference functions such as LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, ROW, and COLUMNS. Math & Trig functions provide multiple methods of working with numbers and triangles. This course explores rounding functions, INT, TRUNC, AGGREGATE, COS, SIN, and TAN. Excel 2010 also provides a number of functions to make working with text easier. Text functions, such as TRIM, CLEAN, PROPER, SEARCH, and MID, as well as string concatenation, are covered.
Advanced Functions in Excel 2010
- use lookup functions in Excel 2010
- recognize when to use the lookup functions in Excel 2010
- use reference functions in Excel 2010
- use math functions in Excel 2010
- recognize when to use the rounding functions in Excel 2010
- use trig functions in Excel 2010
- use text functions in Excel 2010
- use advanced functions in Excel 2010