Using Multimedia and Animations in PowerPoint 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
PowerPoint 2010 can help you make presentations more dynamic by adding audio and video clips to any slide. You can directly insert, edit, and play video in your presentation, as well as add audio clips to create attention-grabbing sound effects. PowerPoint 2010 also has new animation tools and slide transitions which make slide shows more fluid and interesting. All of these features are discussed in this course.
Adding Video, Animations, Transitions, and Audio
- insert a video into a PowerPoint presentation
- insert an audio clip into a PowerPoint presentation and set playback options
- apply slide transitions in a PowerPoint presentation
- apply animations to a slide in a PowerPoint presentation
- match types of animations with corresponding uses
- add a video and an audio clip to a slide
- apply a transition to a presentation
- apply animations to multiple objects on a slide