Using PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Advanced Charts in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Expert level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
One of the most powerful tools that Excel 2013 provides is the collection of PivotTables, PivotCharts, and PowerPivot. These tools allow you to dynamically reorganize and display your data. They can summarize huge amounts of data by category without the need to input complex formulas or spend long hours manually reorganizing your spreadsheet. You can choose and change what you want to summarize. In addition to these benefits, PowerPivot has the ability to handle huge amounts of data, quickly and easily. The course also shows how to create advanced chart elements, such as trend lines and dual axis.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427: Excel 2013 Expert Part One, and Exam 77-428: Excel 2013 Expert Part Two, which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel Expert 2013.
- create a PivotTable in Excel 2013
- edit a PivotTable in Excel 2013
- decide how to create a PivotTable in Excel 2013
- create a PivotChart in Excel 2013
- decide how to create a PivotChart in Excel 2013
- use PowerPivot to create a PivotTable in Excel 2013
- decide how to use PowerPivot in Excel 2013
- use advanced chart features in Excel 2013
- choose advanced elements to apply to charts in Excel 2013