Using Themes, Backgrounds, Watermarks, and Quick Parts in Word 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy and some experience using Microsoft Word
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Office Word 2010 offers a variety of layout tools and features that allow you to enhance the visual appearance of your documents. This course shows you how to apply themes, including theme colors, fonts and effects, to create polished, professional-looking documents. It also guides you through using the Quick Parts Gallery to save commonly-used text and images as reusable items, and also apply AutoText, Document Properties and other building blocks to a page quickly and easily. In addition, the course explores tools that help protect your intellectual property by enabling you to add watermarks and backgrounds.
Enhancing the Layout of Word 2010 Documents
- apply, modify, and save a theme in Word 2010
- create theme colors in Word 2010
- create theme fonts in Word 2010
- add a custom text watermark to a document
- add a picture watermark to a document
- add a picture background to a Word document
- add an item to the Quick Parts gallery
- create AutoText in a Word document
- use themes, watermarks, and Quick Parts in a Word document