VMware vSphere 5 Datacenter Design: Introducing vSphere Design Fundamentals
Systems engineers, system administrators, vSphere operators and support personnel working in virtualized server environments. Candidates who are seeking to learn about design and integration options available in the vSphere Enterprise product. This includes, deploying and configuring Virtual Center Server Appliances, upgrading vSphere components, creating a Conceptual, Logical, and Physical vSphere Designs, as well as implementation planning. A solid technical foundation in virtualization using vSphere coupled with strong network and administration skills are required as a prerequisite for this path.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
In order to design and integrate VMware solutions into the enterprise virtualized environments, it is important to have an understanding of the overall design process and framework. This course explains datacenter design principles and methodologies that will be used in a virtualized enterprise design.
Introducing Design Fundamentals
- recognize design considerations and challenges
- describe where to begin with customers
- describe methods for dealing with decision makers
- determine if you’ve achieved design acceptance
- recognize what your framework should include
- describe the components of MRSCAPS
- recognize the phases of design
- recognize the risks associated with the discovery phase