WIDEPLOY- Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks v1.1
- Wireless network engineers
- At least three years of experience in the networking or security fields
In this course, you will learn how to deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures policies and best practices, as well as ensure the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components. Hands-on labs reinforce concepts taught, including deployment of Cisco AireOS 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, as well as the Cisco Mobility Services Engine Release 8.0 features.
Cisco CCNP Wireless certification addresses the need for designing, implementing, and operating Cisco Wireless networks and mobility infrastructures. CCNP Wireless certification emphasizes wireless networking principles and theory.
Note: For the classroom version of this course, laptops are provided to participate in the hands-on labs. If you are attending the virtual version or desire to use your own laptop, please bring a laptop computer with an Ethernet port as well as an internal wireless NIC, 802.11a/b/g/n. Access to the remote labs requires a browser that supports Java and permissions to open RDP or encrypted (RDP443) RDP sessions. If your browser does not support Java, you will need administrator rights to the laptop to install the software.
1.Deploy a Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Deployment
- Determining the Type of Wireless Design
- Planning the Base Wi-Fi Network Implementation
- Implementing the Base Wi-Fi Network
2.Configure Advanced Capabilities in Data Designs
- Configuring Mobility and Roaming Capabilities
- Configuring High Availability Options
- Configuring FlexConnect Capabilities
3.Configure Advanced Capabilities in Voice and Real- Time Application Designs
- Configuring QoS and AVC
- Configuring Multicast
4.Configure Advanced Capabilities in Location Designs
- Configuring Location and Context-Aware Service on Cisco MSE
- Configuring Cisco CMX
5.Configure Advanced Capabilities in Outdoor and High-Density Designs
- Configuring Outdoor and Mesh Capabilities
- Configuring High-Density Capabilities