Workflows, Collaboration, and Analysis in SharePoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
SharePoint makes it easy for end users to work with the file types they’re familiar with by offering easy integration with other Office products. This course demonstrates how to use connect and synchronize SharePoint data with Office data and how to use Office web apps. It also shows you how to create and manage workflows, and view most popular items and a usage report.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-419: SharePoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): SharePoint 2013.
Workflows in SharePoint 2013
- manage workflows in SharePoint 2013
- create, edit, and remove a workflow in SharePoint 2013
Collaborating with Microsoft Office Assets in SharePoint 2013
- collaborate with Microsoft Office assets in SharePoint 2013
- collaborate using Microsoft Office applications in SharePoint 2013
Site Activity and Reports in SharePoint 2013
- view site activity in SharePoint 2013
- view popularity trends and popular items in SharePoint 2013